Dance like no one is watching
Banafsheh Sayyad is "poetry in motion. Our body has a Divine Design. We are made to move in spirals.
When I have freed my body and mind using Feldenkrais Movements, it gives me so much joy to dance.
Come on-have a go. No one is watching. Feel the joy and pleasure that comes form moving freely like you once did as a child.
Here are some Feldenkrais Movements to help you release the brakes.
I call this Reaching for the stars!
- Stand and feel the weight in your feet. Let arms hang at your sides.
- Slowly brush you left hand up over your thigh, belly, waist, chest.
- Allow fingers to point up to the ceiling and brush your hand up over your face.
- Keep you elbows close to centre line and lift your elbow.
- Reach up to the ceiling with elbows and feel how palm rotates outwards.
- Revers the spiral movements and bring hand by side again.
- Repeat with other hand and arm.
Now, switch on the video and dance you heart out!
#Feldenkrais #dance #spiral #BanafshehSayyad